Microsoft Visio is a tool that allows you to create professional diagrams and flowcharts. Use of Visio at Kansas State University requires a named user license be purchased. You can purchase a license by using the License Request form.
Downloading and Installing Visio
- In a web browser, navigate to https://www.office.com.
- If prompted to sign in:
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your @companydomain.com email address.
- If prompted to choose between a work or personal account, select Work or school account.
- Click Install Office apps drop-down button.
- Click Other install options.
- Under My installs next to the Visio label click Install Visio.
- The installer will begin to download. Follow the prompts to run the downloaded file and install Visio.